Possible illegal gas work

Where have you been onlyfitshite? , been missing your input over the last few months. :p

Sponsored Links
Is this a wind up? Icos, Isar they just oozed quality.

Don't be a sheep try ideal you won't look back!!

Why - 'cos I have a crazed axe wielding customer trying to cut my nads off for fitting a POS that is now oozzing radiator water all over their floor :LOL:

You make laugh:cool:
pathead.gif

Ideal logic has made better sales in its first two years than the Greenstar and ecotec and the logic has not broke down as much as both of these. In the first two year survey fact.

Sponsored Links
onlyfitidealboilers,, There is something I admire about you,not sure what,,maybe its your tanacity,or your sense of humour, or your stubborness maybe,, you cannot ever,never seriously think Ideal boilers are good from a service engineers point of view.They are the most insane,awkward unreliable stupid pieces of junk I have ever gone near in 30 years of working on gas appliances.

Haha why thank you kind sir!! I'm don't defend the isar, icos, esprit, c80ff, response,minimiser,excel,europer the list I admit is long, but;

classic,Mexico, where excellent so why carn't the logic it has started very very well easy to fit & all parts are accessible ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back