Post the best photo you took today

A Spanish worker filling a skip in the air while people are free to walk underneath it. No cordoning off etc.

View attachment 313085
You see, that old wifey was right on Question Time a few months back when they were discussing migrant workers or something related. She said something about workers in (either Spain or France) prancing about on roofs etc with no regard to H&S.

People chuckled.

Well ... they're not chuckling now :)

Sponsored Links
IMG_1758.jpeg

Sponsored Links
View attachment 313467

Spotted this hungry heron on a ramble along the river this afternoon. Don't see them often so it's one for the books.
Over where I sometimes walk my dog (Thorndon country park) there’s a lake in the thick of it with an island crammed with trees just like in your picture. In the trees is a heronry. It’s there every year and there is one of those bird viewing huts that you can sit in and watch them.

Just let the dog out to do her business and saw this long slug on the grass. It had shrunk down a little by the time I came back with my phone.
IMG_1816.jpeg

Saw these on the shelves In Sainsbury’s last night. Didn’t check the sell-by dates on them though.

IMG_1852.jpeg

My two year old sons handprint in my freshly rendered yard wall. Must have been around 1988 and I can remember holding him up to do it like it was yesterday. Mrs Mottie was mortified and took him straight in to wash his hands. :ROFLMAO:

IMG_1914.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back