Posting Picture

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How do you post a picture?.
I know how to make the link to a picture, but not how to actually add one directly on the forum.

Sponsored Links
Diyisfun said:
I know how to make the link to a picture, but not how to actually add one directly on the forum.
Diyisfun! has no-one told you after all this time!!?? I remember you asking this ages ago?
ok! so you've uploaded a picture to the web via imageshack or something? you have a web address of your picture? so now when you write your message, when you get to the bit were you want to add your picture you press the Img button and then paste your pictures web address and then press Preview to make sure its worked.

i've uploaded this image to imageshack and copied the url from the bottom which says ''direct link to image'' then pressed ''Img'' on this page and then pasted the url, then pressed ''preview, all looks ok so then pressed ''submit''
marksdog2lk3.jpg

Richardp, I new the link bit, thanks. You will be old 1 day. :LOL:

edit
I suppose you will be looking to see what I post now. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Did I explain it ok?? yes I will be interested just to see if you understood my explanation not to do with your age :LOL: but my lack of grey matter :LOL: :LOL:

Diyisfun said:

assuming you've uploaded your pictures to a image hosting site,you should see something like this...
cam004.jpg

in this case it is photobucket ...right click on where it says IMG,it will turn blue,and then click on copy..then go to where you want to post your picture..say like this forum..if your doing a new post or replying to one.Right click on your mouse and scroll down to paste,click on paste.You shoule see this..

Richardp said:
i've uploaded this image to imageshack
If you use ImageShack, install the toolbar, and then with one drag/drop operation into the posting window you can upload the image and automagically insert the IMG /IMG stuff...

Sponsored Links
Back