Uploading pictures

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, can anybody tell me in layman's terms how to upload pictures to the forum, thanks for your time!!

Sponsored Links
Found this
I did a search 'upload image'
"I save mine to a folder on my desktop, and when replying scroll up to the top of the page where to the left and above the words Post a reply, now click this > My album page click on the current pic shown > Add new image click this > Choose file, once you've achieved this double click the file you want > upload image, this adds your pic to your album. Now back to post a reply page > Show My Images, this is your DIYnot album double click the image you want and that's it. Pretty convoluted I know but you soon get used to it...oh! there's also a draw tab in upload new images, pretty slow and clumsy in my opinion...pinenot icon_smile.gif"

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/woodwo...-bad-stain-help.372126/#2839770#ixzz2hPqAdBsF

Or, just click on 'Upload Pictures' just below the ad banner for some shoite near the top of this page. Then click on 'Create New Album' and complete the various sections, before clicking 'Add Album' at the bottom.

Then click 'Browse' on the next screen to start uploading images.

Simples!

Hi, can anybody tell me in layman's terms how to upload pictures to the forum, thanks for your time!!

Upload the images to a picture album in the picture library.
Then open the likes of photoimpact and re open the image there and resize it using the sizing tool.
Then save to the library as a BMP (Windows Bitmap) file.

Now open the file in the likes of a hosting group like imageshack and upload. Then copy and paste the link on here, highlight and click the Img button above and that's it.

Sponsored Links
Don't bother. It's a pain.

You start losing the will to live half way through, only to find the image hasn't been added to your album when your finished.

Life's too short.

Upload the images to a picture album in the picture library.
Then open the likes of photoimpact and re open the image there and resize it using the sizing tool.
Then save to the library as a BMP (Windows Bitmap) file.

Now open the file in the likes of a hosting group like imageshack and upload. Then copy and paste the link on here, highlight and click the Img button above and that's it.
I refuse to look at photos posted on another site. If you want maximum exposure, stick it in your DIYnot album.

They are not on another site, they are on this one.

Back