Postman, £20m from stolen chequebooks in three-year spree.

i must be racist if i want to rid this country of all and i mean ALL refugees ? if thats the way it is then yes i am racist and fuc**** proud to be called it as it means i have my finger on the pulse of joe publics opinon

if you asked 100 people born in the uk if refugees should be stopped my money would be on at least 75% saying yes

ps nothing wrong with being limp wristed as the same goes for being racist as the majority of the uk would qualify for that badge

bounty hunters now theres a job i could get into and enjoy it :D

Sponsored Links
I bet that is just 'cus you seen that film with that fit girl with the funny smile from Pride and Prejudice and you fancy her.

Slogger said:
i must be racist if i want to rid this country of all and i mean ALL refugees ? if thats the way it is then yes i am racist and fuc**** proud to be called it as it means i have my finger on the pulse of joe publics opinon

if you asked 100 people born in the uk if refugees should be stopped my money would be on at least 75% saying yes

ps nothing wrong with being limp wristed as the same goes for being racist as the majority of the uk would qualify for that badge

bounty hunters now theres a job i could get into and enjoy it :D

Well if you can call yourself that and are happy with that. Then good for you, as least your honest to yourself! But because I don't share your views, does not make me a LWL. Just like their are people out there fed up with being called a racist, there are people out there fed with being called a LWL. Also, are you for the expulsion of Asylum seekers, or all non-indigenous people?

Going back to the thread. How would your solution prevent the above from happening again. Are you saying that the indigenous people of this country do not commit crime?

Bazdaa said:
Going back to the thread. How would your solution prevent the above from happening again. Are you saying that the indigenous people of this country do not commit crime?
Bazdaa - you cannot use reason and logic with people like Slogger - don't even bother to try.

And don't start comparing wrist muscles with him either - we all know how he gives his regular workouts - several times a day, I reckon.

Sponsored Links
Over Domino, who is a Bounty Hunter.

bounty.JPG

Bazdaa said:
joe-90 said:
Bazdaa said:
So I'm a limp wristed liberal,

Yup.

So would you say your racist?

Please do me a favour and find out what racism actually means.

I'm talking about a bunch of identifiable freeloaders who are here for the beer.

At least with the Aussies they work and we have reciprocation.

joe

notb665 said:
joe-90 said:

joe

You always say that. Why don't you define it?

Why don't you do your own research? Then you'll know for sure.

I do know for sure. Let's see if your definition is correct.

notb665 said:
I do know for sure. Let's see if your definition is correct.

If you know for sure then you'll know I'm making good sense. If you can't see that then you don't know for sure - so look it up.

joe

joe-90 said:
Bazdaa said:
joe-90 said:
Bazdaa said:
So I'm a limp wristed liberal,

Yup.

So would you say your racist?

I'm talking about a bunch of identifiable freeloaders who are here for the beer.

At least with the Aussies they work and we have reciprocation.

joe

The reason why I asked you that, is because I want to know if you think it is OK to call someone a LWL when they are not, or in fact you don't even know them!!!

It's an assumption of someone that your trying to place in a little box, because they do not share your views!

Aussies are not Asylum seekers (as far as I know anyway).

What I want to know is, who do you want to send back and why.

Bazdaa said:
What I want to know is, who do you want to send back and why.

Every freeloader that is here for his or her own economic ends.

joe

Sponsored Links
Back