Potterton 28 Flashing 30 and 40 degree lights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've only just signed up to this forum having been a lurker for last few months.

The issues is that sometimes from cold the bolier lights up as soon as the LED comes on 50 degrees both through the rads and taps it turns off and bother the 30 degree and 40 degree lights flash

I have a issue with my boiler which is a Potterton 28. The problem started about three weeks ago when the boiler would just turn itself off. After being on for a couple of hours. I'd just simply reset it last weekend I noticed a drip from the front where the tray drops down. After isolating the boiler and removing the control panel (folded it down) it was apparent that the diaphragm was leaking as water was coming out of pusher so I've replaced that and still the same issue.

After a few hours of research I decided to replace the thermostat limit and still getting the same error two flashing LEDs both 30 and 40 degree.

I'd appreciate if anybody could point me in the right direction.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back