potterton envoy

Sponsored Links
envoy ?

sounds old, not familiar with it.

probably a noisy solenoid or relay.

got a picture ?

some boilers whistle or sing, think yourself lucky. :LOL:

boiler making humming noise any ideas

just be grateful its working and not leaking everywhere. Is possibly one of the worst boilers ever made. I know people who had these ripped out after 3 years. Too be honest I've done alot of work on these and can't ever remember a humming problem, other than the case rattling, as it barely hangs on the boiler.

If its still working then you should think yourself lucky!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Softus means that this is obviously not the boiler in your home as you have posted about three different boilers recently.

If you are CORGI registered then you should be asking in the Combustion Chamber where we are happy to help.

If you are not then you should not be illegally repairing boilers.

But please dont pretend to be a householder on here!

Tony

But please dont pretend to be a householder on here!

Tony

or what? you'll use some bad language or something?

the envoy is a hateful turd, most of the noises are usually to do with the burner/combustion chamber condition.

If he posts in the CC then I will be happy to help him as long as he joins ARGI.

But if he pretends to be an imposter here then I will not be helping him. But I dont use bad language.

Tony

On the contrary; I have plenty of advice that's specifically applicable to Agile. :p

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back