Potterton Flowsure+ losing pressure quickly

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello guys, could you please help me with my Flowsure+ boiler, it's losing all water pressure really quick (about 3-4 hours)
I've read various posts to help but this seems strange to me.

I have replaced the PRV (after the Potty engineer used it to drain the system it leaked) also the filling loop and valves, which didn't stop the problem.

Tested the expansion vessel, as I read somewhere and no water came out, can't find any leaks in the pipework or rads.

When the pressure drops the rads are normally still full which I can't understand.

I have an engineer coming out in 4 days as luckily the boiler is covered with domestic and general (£99 per year) but would like it fixed sooner if possible simply because it getting on my t*ts.

I'm not an expert but willing try anything that's not too expensive.

Thanks
p.s I know these boilers are sometimes crap, purchased after some bad advice from a engineer 4 years go who I can only describe as a cross between a hobbit and a dung beetle, with the brains of a cabbage patch kid.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back