Potterton Performa Combi 24i

BS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Combi Boiler is a potterton performer 24

im finding that combi boiler is not always kicking in when I want hot water from the shower, say 50%. The kitchen sink (right next to the boiler) was providing it (kicking the boiler) almost 90% of the time. Then 10% of the time im finding that the boiler just doesn’t kick in at all. Now none of my radiators are getting warm at all.

I know nothing about boilers...

Any ideas/ suggestions? I don’t know how old the boiler is.

Sponsored Links
The diverter valve is failing.

However, as you know nothing about boilers I wonder what you are going to do next!

Tony

I was kind of hoping that you might be so kind to point me in the right direction?!

Any advice/guidance much appreciated.

Well, as I said the diverter valve is failing!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Hey BS - how bizzare, im having the EXACT same issue and i posted the same query just today also

any other joy with it aside from the advice on here?

To me its bizarre that people ask the same old questions when a few minutes spent looking at similar postings will reveal the answer!

Tony

To me its bizarre that people ask the same old questions when a few minutes spent looking at similar postings will reveal the answer!

Tony

Tony

Yes your right and I personally have spent quite come time researching this and the rest of the internet for symptoms. However, nothing I found was comparable to my personal symptoms - even this thread slightly deviates. I think its all about just getting a second opinion from some of you experts, so that we are a bit clued up when it comes to asking somebody to some out - to help avoid being ripped off!

Jamie

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back