United Kingdom
Hi, I have a potterton supreme that is firing up for a minute
then shutting down, then re-setting.
And going through the same process
Rad are luke warm, water seems to be hot but that may
be from before this problem starting
Any ideas

Sponsored Links
I have a rgi fried comming round tommorrow but want to get some ideas to put forwar
Thanksn
Any others

The first thing to check is the pump is not blocked on its impeller or just running slow!

You may be able to increase pump speed yourself fron "2" to "3" and see what effect that has.

A "fried" RGI ?

Tony

Sponsored Links
Ok so my spelling is almost a bad as my boiler, however in my defence I am using a blackberry phone to post and those errors are not so clearm
Anyway, things not looking good, had the temp sensor changed but still no joy,
Have tested both motorised valves and pump and the advice I am being given is that despite the pcb being replaced 3 years ago, it is looking like this could again be the problem
- would welcome any further comments help.

Ok so my spelling is almost a bad as my boiler, however in my defence I am using a blackberry phone to post and those errors are not so clearm
Have tested both motorised valves and pump and the advice I am being given is that despite the pcb being replaced 3 years ago, it is looking like this could again be the problem

Yeah, I have a comment.

Bin the piece of trash and and install a decent boiler.

Yeah, I have a comment.

Bin the piece of trash and and install a decent boiler.

your comment is a waste of your time soggy. nowt wrong with a v3 pcb suprima.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back