POTTERTON SUPRIMA 40HE FAULT

Sponsored Links
I will now call a professional! I have exhausted all my knowledge and feel I have contributed enough! :)

Kyote, in the nicest possible way, can I point out that it would have been far cheaper for your mate to call in an RGI to look at his boiler than to get you to replace the pcb.

I know it is easy to be wise after the event and I don't mean to sound smug. Make sure the professional your mate calls out is experienced in boiler repairs - not just a parts swapper.

Be nice if you could post back and let us know the outcome. Good luck buddy!

Hi snes,

I will keep you all posted. (PCB was inexpensive....£30. Its not what you know! :) )

I was worth the gamble as funds for RGI are low! :(

RGI is now being booked! :)

Thanks again for friendly approach....people could learn from you.

Sponsored Links
£30 for a PCB? That clearly wasn't brand new and properly tested then...dodgy recon, or one that was kicking around in someone's shed?

I would like to be able to buy new PCBs for £30.

"Recon" suprima pcb are all over eBay for 35 ish so possibly true. MK1 pcb though, not the slightly less awful replacement.

Pity that people don't realise these pcbs are not "recon" but just repaired.

In many cases the repair is only resoldering the joints!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back