Power Shower Pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, i am a newbie to this.

I have a New Showerforce Mixer Shower and it states that it can be made into a power shower with a pump. We have a hot water tank and boiler.

I want to know, if anyone can tell how i can do this, i.e. i know what to connect but what things do i need to look out for as i have not done this before.

i.e. where do i put the pump and also what happens if i connect it to the whole bathroom istead of just the shower, as the only place i can see is under the bath and that does not make sense in case it leaks!

Sponsored Links
I am only starting this as i cannot see anything all about this topic!

Thanks

Daniel

Proper answer is a bit long. Look at websites of Stuart Turner, Salamander, New Team, Aqualisa, Watermill for instructions and pictures.
Just remember, all pumps make a nose, and all pumps are likely to leak. So they are best placed in something like the cut-off bottom of a heating header tank and inspected from time to time, or a fixed warning pipe (overflow) put on that shallow tank.
Do a search on Flanges. Essex is best.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back