Powercraft Router Table

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is a Trend T5EL router compatible with a Powercraft router table

Sponsored Links
There is a fairly old thread here which discusses the Powercrafter router table. According to poster @MrHeavy (post #26 on page 2)

The Power Devil router (1/4") fits, but not snugly. Therefore, centering it up is a RPITA.

The base of the Power Devil is a similar size and shape to the Elu MOF96 (and therefore the deWalt DW613/DW615, DW621/DW622 and the Trend T4 and T5) so his answer  should be a good indicator. Unfortunately he only ever made one post, so may not answer this thread.

Poster @mattylad (someone who is still posting here) did attach a photo of a Power Devil router in his post (post #18) which illustrated the way it is fixed in place. Hopefully he'll be able to answer your question as he has owned one of these tables.

The three things I take from it is that it might be necessary to make up a new sub-base for the router, a collet extender might be necessary for shorter bits and that centring the router beneath the opening is a royal PITA (although TBH you could probably live without that)

Amazing what you can glean by doing a search of the forum (and I really must do that more often myself!) :unsure: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did someone mention me? lol.

I have no idea if it fits, mine did but the plastic fixings on the router were so crappy that the bit never stayed up so I have chucked them both back down into the cellar...

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back