powermax 155x

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just inherited a powermax 155x with my new house and I know they are a pain!!! Does anyone know why I have cold ish dhw and nowhere near the 18l per min stated in the mi's . I suspect it to be the blending valve has anyone else suffered this problem. thanks
jamie

Sponsored Links
could be blending valve. dont touch it as they leak if you look at them the wrong way.

get these serviced properly too. id recommend the manufacturers over anyone else. its a baxi company so it will probably be heatteam that do it.

I am sure that someone has had a failed blending valve at some time and somewhere!

Have you measured the temperatures at the three ports to the blending valve???

Tony

Sponsored Links
I am sure that someone has had a failed blending valve at some time and somewhere!

Well I've had well into double figures, you could try to adjust it but the actual adjustment is done beneath the black plastic head. They fail alot though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back