Premier Elite 24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

With a little help. I've almost completed my DIY swap over of a gardtec to a premier elite 24. I have two head scratchers left. Here is the first one...

All of the devices are finally shown as secure :). With the exception of the door contacts, which are "entry/exit", all are set to "guard". I have not set any attributes, and devices are set to Zone "A." with the exception of the upstairs hall, which is set to "Zone .B".

However, when I try to fully arm the system, which I assume should arm zone A+B, the control panel LCD flashes between "Area FULL ARMED> A." and "*PART ARMED" along with the time and date. It settles on the latter.

I am sure i have done something stupid with the programming. Can anyone help?

Best regards

Andrew

Sponsored Links
Reprogram, all devices in Area A then for example the landing detector needs to have the part1 omitted attribute active in the zone set up.

Areas are mainly for commercial applications your after Part Arms. In your case all devices need to be in Area A ad you only have one area. But within that area you can have up to 3 part arms. Toggles the relevant zones to be omitted in the zone setup menu. Then enter text for the settings in Global options > part arm text.

To be fair, I use areas on domestics especially for separate out buildings, but in general area A for a domestic is the place to start.

in your original post that only area a armed. so user not assigned to area b and arming mode for area b is where I would look at, along with what areas your keypad is set to.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back