Premier Elite 48 - Display Light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all,

I've had a PE 48 installed and the display is troubling me. The display on both panels in the house are always lite even when armed or even not armed. Also when armed, the display remains lite and displays what mode it is in. For example in part arm mode it flashes between the time and telling me it's in part armed mode.

Is this standard operating procedure? I would have thought that the display would go to sleep when not in use and only activate when either a button is pushed or the lid is opened.

Any advice welcomed.

Sponsored Links
eventually that should go out check settings in global option system config option 34 and 37 are set to what?

the keypad can be dimmed for Normal (sat there in day mode), Active (doing something on the keypad)

Press Yes and Menu, then Yes (Back light normal) adjust using arrow keys then press yes, and do the same (black light active), then press Menu to escapeback to day mode.

Thanks Secureiam,

The screen never goes out. As I'm a bit of a novice on this alarm and its settings, are you able to help explain how I check option 34 and 37 and what I should be looking for!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
You would need access to the engineers code, log into engineering press 3 global options and 1 configuration, either scroll through or type in, enabled and grade 2(4 digit codes) or grade 3 (6 digit codes)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back