Prepare the stockpiles and lorry parks

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that every question asked about what will happen when leaving the EU, is greeted by brexiters with "Well, we can still cooperate/communicate/come to an arrangement/agree on procedures/etc./etc. with Europe".

What then is the point of leaving?
Ah, yes, of course; I forgot - Britain can take back control.

Sponsored Links
How is that every question asked about what will happen when leaving the EU, is greeted by brexiters with "Well, we can still cooperate/communicate/come to an arrangement/agree on procedures/etc./etc. with Europe".

Well we can still talk about it.

So tell me what happens on a hard brexit to goods let alone services. Why don't you go and find out or ask someone you trust who exports and imports from Europe. Then perhaps you can get a better idea of what a hard brexit means.
So..to answer my own question...you gonna moan forever.
I do not give a toss if the whole uk grinds to a halt for 50 years! Just get the fek out of the EU

How is that every question asked about what will happen when leaving the EU, is greeted by
remoaners saying "we're going to be a 3rd world country" "the economy will collapse" " we will be hit by a plague of locusts" " we will self combust" or other such predictions ? Ah, yes, of course, I forgot , they are all psychic & can see the future. I'm not psychic, as I've said before, I just believe in what I can see around me, and all seems hunky dory, apart from constant rumours of doom & gloom by a bunch of SORE LOSERS, & I don't just mean losers in the sense of having lost the referendum.

Sponsored Links

Its a bit like being married, one thinks it may be possible to take back control........but that is illusory the casting vote always goes the other way

I do not give a toss if the whole uk grinds to a halt for 50 years! Just get the fek out of the EU

I agree, I dont live near Dover, Folkstone or the M20 and I can live without salad.

I do enjoy a bit of Brie though.

Project fear?

"Theresa May insisted people should 'take comfort' from dramatic government warnings on 'no deal' Brexit today.

The Prime Minister defended ramping up planning for a failure to strike a deal with the EU, saying it was 'right' to prepare for 'every eventuality'."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back