price

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I've been getting prices with regards to some work done on my house but very mixed views.

What would you guys charge to remove pebble dash and re render on the rear 8 meters by 4 meters, side 5 meters by 10 meters and the front being 8 meters by 8 meters.

Render a side wall on the conservatory measuring at 4 meters by 5 meters, replace lead flashing on extension which is 8 meters long.

Also cut 6" of tarmac away from the side of the house, 5 meters long and fill with shingle.

Just rough prices please so I know I'm not getting ripped off. I live in the Surrey area.

I would like to thank you all in advance.

Louise.

Sponsored Links
If the quotes are quoting for exactly the same things, then those are the prices for your area. No guesses you get here are relevant to you, unless whoever posts the guesses are prepared to come and do the work for that amount.

Thank you gents...there all hitting around the 7000 pound mark so I guess that's what it is then.

Thanks again,

Louise.

Sponsored Links
Your job may be subject to a Building Reg's application with regards to external thermal upgrade. You have been warned.

Is there a good/bad time of year to be getting external render quotes. i.e. will most builders look at it and think "I really don't want to be doing that job in winter" and quote x + 25% to cover re-work and weather damage?

Best time to get cheapest render quote is around now, as there is less work in the cold.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back