price

Sponsored Links
In reply to softus . Firstly hep20 is not the only plastic on market and no plastic on the market is as neat as copper. O rings are not plastic but rubber and yes some manufacturers only guarentee for twenty years. As for fittings failing if they are not upto the job they are designed to do yes this is a manufacturers fault not an installers. And as for reply re prices was this not the original question or are you to busy just looking for an arguement to read it properly.

EliteHeat said:
You pompous burke. What exactly is your definition of "professional"?

I hate to be a pedant, but shouldn't that be berk, or am I being one?
Aint that Berk en head.....Scouseland

EliteHeat said:
I hate to be a pedant, but shouldn't that be berk, or am I being one?
I like being a pedant, and you're absolutely correct! :)

Agile - I was wrong - you're a pompous berk. :)

Sponsored Links
namsag said:
Firstly hep20 is not the only plastic on market
I apologise if I implied that it is. That's not what I meant.

namsag said:
...and no plastic on the market is as neat as copper.
I believe that you're at liberty to choose your materials on the basis of neatness alone, if you so wish.

namsag said:
O rings are not plastic but rubber
Mm hmm. Your point being?

namsag said:
...some manufacturers only guarentee for twenty years.
I would advocate using products of the best quality from manufacturers who give the longest warranties.

namsag said:
As for fittings failing if they are not up to the job they are designed to do yes this is a manufacturers fault not an installers.
Quite so. And which component of which pushfit fittings have you seen fail?

namsag said:
And as for reply re prices was this not the original question or are you to busy just looking for an arguement to read it properly.
Hm. As for reading 'properly' (sic.):

The original poster said:
job prices dont seem to be increasing yet copper pipe has trebled.
Also, the topic title is "price". So, in what way do believe price was not the original question?

well guys , looks like coppers favourite. i will have a word with george bush about invading china and closing it down. :LOL:

fitz1 said:
...looks like coppers favourite.
If you regard 5 opinions out of a of 37,000 strong membership as a good indication of the favourite, then yes it is. ;)

And you know what? I just luurve them there posidrive screwdrivers - to use anything else is simply unprofessional. :rolleyes:

Softus said:
And you know what? I just luurve them there posidrive screwdrivers - to use anything else is simply unprofessional. :rolleyes:

I have to completely disagree....I find pozidrives infinitely more professional. ;)

How dare you ?

Waiting until fasthosts get sabotaged to have a decent argumnt

raden said:
How dare you ?

Waiting until fasthosts get sabotaged to have a decent argumnt
I have not one earthly clue as to what meaning you intended to convey with this particular set of words.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back