primatic lives on

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
please can somebody tell me if it is easy to change from a primatic system to any othe rtype of system and if so which one?

Sponsored Links
Well it ain't the science of the moonly rockets. Putting small ch header tank in the loft is the usual way to go.

so if i put a small header tank in the loft can i use the existing pipes that go into the back of my cylinder for heating the water to fit the feed and over flow pipes to the tank in the loft and if so do i need any valves in them or can i just use ordinary t fittings and let gravity take care of the rest.

Sponsored Links
Don't follow you. You need a diagram - there are loads around the web , in books etc. Big tank in loft supples the HW feed at the bottom as currently. New small header goes to the CH system, but has to be in the right places. Depends on the system . If the HW works on gravity change it at the same time - or leave the primatic in.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back