Prince Andrew settles US civil sex assault case

Who is ultimately responsible for Andy to keep its Duke title?? It is that person I hold responsible for going against the wishes of the vast majority in the UK
Have you spoken to the vast majority in the U.K. then? What were the numbers?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The papers are holding online voting re Andys titles, I hope they give the full results big air time on Sunday

So no results yet but you already know? Are you keeping a running score then? How do you do that? What papers? I've not seen anything. Got some links?

As Andy is the Queen fav child IMO she is being heavily impacted by this and Harry & Co's behaviour.

IMO, Andy should have fought the case tooth and nail as he clearly stated he had done nothing wrong

Harry & Co should kiss up and make up with the family in the UK . This will make HM feel a lot better, IMO

Sponsored Links
Who is ultimately responsible for Andy to keep its Duke title?? It is that person I hold responsible for going against the wishes of the vast majority in the UK
Have you spoken to the vast majority in the U.K. then? What were the numbers?
The papers are holding online voting re Andys titles, I hope they give the full results big air time on Sunday
So no results yet but you already know? Are you keeping a running score then? How do you do that? What papers? I've not seen anything. Got some links?
Looks like that's a no then.

As Andy is the Queen fav child IMO she is being heavily impacted by this and Harry & Co's behaviour.

IMO, Andy should have fought the case tooth and nail as he clearly stated he had done nothing wrong

Harry & Co should kiss up and make up with the family in the UK . This will make HM feel a lot better, IMO

You should be in the TV giving relationship advice. How come nobody else thought of just kissing and making up? Genius!

Nobody knows, other than the Queen and closest family, if she is really upset about Harry. She might be 100% supportive. It's not like they lived in the same house, or often, in the same country, before.

It is that person I hold responsible for going against the wishes of the vast majority in the UK
In what way.
I'm sure she was quite alright when she was being whisked around the world to all these fancy places designer cloths etc etc.
That's the rub really but she was underage. End of really and who did the psychological damage she appears to suffer with.

These sort of cases are often settled out of court irrespective of guilt. Legal costs mount up and who ever looses will appeal. The whole thing can take years.

Latest news idea is who will pay. Great one and irrelevant really. It would seem that charities have to declare donations so that amount should become apparent eventually. Running a charity can provide an income. No info on her's :eek: but came across this while looking

As for her other source of income, she also worked as a spa attendant at Trump’s private Mar-a-Lago Club.
She was then offered as a traveling masseuse by media tycoon Robert Maxwell.

https://www.wiki.ng/en/wiki/how-ric...settlement-amount-is-to-be-made-public-831240

Surely you aren't suggesting that those with a 'high profile' shouldn't be taken to court?

Would you claim the same regarding savile?

Of course only a few slip through the cover ups, usually due to their own stupidity!

no saying it wouldnt be fair, with the jury likely making its mind up prior to the case being heard

Thanks but being on tv, no thanks as I'm not a show off.

338EAD94-7DCA-410A-8533-E6994B37403A.gif

The legal system isn't interested in justice, it just wants ongoing, never-ending cases to keep the money rolling in. Immigration lawyers are amongst the worst.

It costs up to £200,000 in legal fees to deport a migrant, and can take 10 years. Interestingly, there are a lot of lawyers in the House of Commons.

Sponsored Links
Back