Priorities..

S

Sombrero

Lets make this a best seller on here...

my point being... what do we add to society? I've just watched an episode of Life Saver on the BBC, and people are actually cutting other humans up to make them work again... a bit like a boiler, or a door, or an outside security light to you guys... but real human flesh and lives....

And then you lot argue and call each other names !!

Why not work together to make things better?!!

Sponsored Links
Nothing wrong with using body parts to prolong the life of another , when the person donating is practically dead (with no possible hope of being revived)
Anyone who objects, now or in the future, should be denied the possibility of a transplant (should they ever need one)

I'd go along with that. Trouble is that it's often difficult to tell in writing whether someone is being serious or just having a laugh, even with or without a smiley. Some of the name calling on here does sound quite aggressive.

Sponsored Links

I'd go along with that. Trouble is that it's often difficult to tell in writing whether someone is being serious or just having a laugh, even with or without a smiley. Some of the name calling on here does sound quite aggressive.

I hope your pointing your finger at me pal...

I think we all know who I'm talking about!

I think we all know who I'm talking about!

Oops I bugrd that up, it was meant to read;

I hope you're NOT pointing your finger at me pal.. :confused:

Being on here is about helping people.

The more help you give the more thanks you get.
Might even look good on your CV for when you go to look for a new job.

Being on here is about helping people.

The more help you give the more thanks you get.
Might even look good on your CV for when you go to look for a new job.

You're right.

Pred, if I may offer some help and advice, you forgot to include the word 'NOT' in your previous post.

Now click that 'thanks' button. :D

It wasn't just a purile dig - honest. It was a realisation of just how important some peoples' jobs are... I write computer code for a living, and I'm very good at it, but a surgeon can be faced with a body that has multiple breaks or a shattered jaw and torn organs and have to put it all back together...

I'm in awe of the skill of these people !

Sponsored Links
Back