Private Number Plates

Screenshot_20230529_211310_Photos.jpg

Mr Something

Sponsored Links
I like winding owners of private plates up, whatever the first letter is, I say "looks in good nick for an old (insert letter) Reg, normally gets a huffy puffy reaction :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Just seen a black van with L200 ARY, but spaced to make it look like GARY.

Best of all, marked as carrying trainee police dogs.

If those working with Plod aren't bothered, why should anyone else be?

Just seen a black van with L200 ARY, but spaced to make it look like GARY.

Best of all, marked as carrying trainee police dogs.

If those working with Plod aren't bothered, why should anyone else be?

Ask Gary!

About 45 years ago, I used to work nights in a garage to supplement my meagre apprenticeship wages. The garage was subcontracted the breakdowns that the AA couldn’t handle when they were too busy. I used to get £2 for being on standby from 6.00 to midnight and £1 for every job I did. I once had to lift a commer van with a collapsed suspension from petticoat lane market and tow it back to the garage in Canning Town. The aging, balding Asian market trader didn’t trust me to not nick his stock so he insisted that he came back with me and he would call his wife to come and pick him and the remaining stock up. It was leather and sheepskin coats that he had on board. When his wife turned up, she was a cracking looking young Asian woman at least 20 years younger than him driving a Jag. I’ll never forget the number plate, it was 50 5EXY. They loaded the car up with coats and left. I’ve just checked and it is not showing in the database anymore. I wonder what has happened to it?

Last edited:
I've just seen TONI 7 on a mini. Obviously it’s TON 17. Pretty sure that that used to belong to a kid that was in my class at school (not while he was at school!) called Tony Tucker. I’m sure he had it on a 911 Porsche. He was one of those drug dealers killed in the Rettendon murders.

Last edited:
I’ll never forget the number plate, it was 50 5EXY. I’ve just checked and it is not showing in the database anymore. I wonder what has happened to it?

Heart attack

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back