Private Number Plates

Love winding private reg car owners up, with such as, wow, looks in great nick for an old P reg, they get all huffy and puffy about it :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Love winding private reg car owners up, with such as, wow, looks in great nick for a P reg, they get all huffy and puffy about it :ROFLMAO:

When we were kids in 70s Volvo introduced what they called 'day running lights' on their cars. The joke then was to wave at Volvos and shout to the drivers that they had left their lights on - during daylight hours, of course. We needed something to do in between scrumping, smoking cigarettes stolen from one of our gang's parents and playing knock out Ginger.

Well, it seemed amusing at the time. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
When we were kids in 70s Volvo introduced what they called 'day running lights' on their cars. The joke then was to wave at Volvos and shout to the drivers that they had left their lights on - during daylight hours, of course. We needed something to do in between scrumping, smoking cigarettes stolen from one of our gang's parents and playing knock out Ginger.

Well, it seemed amusing at the time. :rolleyes:

I remember us urchins filling our water pistols from a muddy puddle.....

.... then getting chased by some irate bloke, after we'd splurged said muddy puddle water into his car as he drove past :D

Happy, simpler, harmless days ;)

I remember us urchins filling our water pistols from a muddy puddle.....

.... then getting chased by some irate bloke, after we'd splurged said muddy puddle water into his car as he drove past :D

Happy, simpler, harmless days ;)

We did something similar, except the water was clean from the tap. It turned out the passing motorist was a neighbour. He slammed on the anchors and went straight in to complain to my Dad. Got it in the neck for that. :(

We used to turn our windscreen washer jets to face forward and then go out up the High street getting people on zebra crossings.

20240114_154500.jpg

It's not an E, but it is naughty.

This the the worst one I've ever seen!

It's the first one, I think you have to turn your head sideways and stick your fingers in your eyes to turn it into the second.

On eBay with a £1,000 bid.

Screenshot_20240115-192254.png

I think if I was a driving test examiner, I think I’d refuse to allow the test to start with an obviously illegally spaced numberplate such as this one.

IMG_0738.jpeg

This the the worst one I've ever seen!

It's the first one, I think you have to turn your head sideways and stick your fingers in your eyes to turn it into the second.

On eBay with a £1,000 bid.
If you read FF07CUF in reverse it potentially spells "fuct off", but perhaps the bidder hasn't realised that a rear view mirror doesn't work that way..

The numbers are the 7 and the 0

Shows up like this in a rear view mirror
IMG_4837.jpeg

Mmm... Convincing?

Sponsored Links
Back