Pro-Palestine Protests

Sponsored Links
Well let’s hope any of the accused you were deliberating on that you did not know they were Tory or brexit voters :giggle: ;) ;)
With you on the jury, let's hope they don't have a foreign sounding surname or appearance, eh. Your hatred of the French and Muslims is well documented.

Sponsored Links
You would probably do some checks or come to an assumption ;)
You seem clued up about checking on defendants. How come? Do you make a habit of it? You could get yourself found in contempt of you do silly things like that in a courtroom.
I have no interest in their political leanings, unlike you.

With you on the jury, let's hope they don't have a foreign sounding surname or appearance, eh. Your hatred of the French and Muslims is well documented.

No it’s not

We are multicultural work for all types

Foreigners including French

Ali Harbi Ali Noseall hmmm ;) who did he kill ??

Was it a “ Tory” MP ??????

You seem clued up about checking on defendants. How come? Do you make a habit of it? You could get yourself found in contempt of you do silly things like that in a courtroom.
I have no interest in their political leanings, unlike you.

Porkie pies noseall ;)

I don’t do jury service ;) best you keep quiet or you maywell be up on contempt charges noseall when they find out you discriminate ??

Yep, it is.

You frequently post your hatred of the French and Muslims and have been called out for your behaviour by the mod's.

Not so noseall your opinion may be hatred but than again your op don’t amount to a bag of beans

Sponsored Links
Back