Pro-Palestine Protests

Sponsored Links
The first step, titled Humanitarian aid, is planned to last 12 months. Israel will create safe areas free of Hamas control, starting in the north and slowly spreading south.
Stage two would occur in the next five to ten years. The plan is to move Israeli security responsibility to Israel, while the Arab Coalition will create a multilateral body called the Gaza Rehabilitation Authority (GRA) to oversee the reconstruction efforts and manage the Strip's finances.

Israel not having the money to do this. There is also the west bank issues.

Nothing - while this happens on the streets of London. Makes you proud doesn't it? (well if you are johnny the Jew hater of course)

Sponsored Links
Nothing - while this happens on the streets of London. Makes you proud doesn't it? (well if you are johnny the Jew hater of course)
Fine but as the police keep saying arrest levels are very low given the size of the demo's. They also make sure that they are kept clear of counter protests. Take a look at that aspect on US university protests where they made no attempts at all. The uni security people couldn't cope, Police for some reason took hours to arrive.

Fact is that given 2 groups different views of sufficient size there will always be some prepared to misbehave. Don't kid yourself it's otherwise.

Actually given that people are allowed to express their views here we should be proud of how the problems are handled. The web results. Well people back views or they don't. Some don't give a dam about people being able to express their opinions so why allow it.

Israel doesn't need the money, America and the people who paid for the destruction can pay, what's not to like?
So Israel's plan is to knock down all remaining buildings. Nice artists impression but that would be needed. In fact considering aspects like that it would appear the the source thinks the viewers are as thick as bricks.

What's not to like? The work is one thing but where did the money actually come from in Iraq's case?

;) Recent EU comment that was reported. The results of their last contribution have been blown up again. This is how the money is sourced often with the US making the biggest single donation.

I think I have heard mention of Arab problem Arab solution. Saudi - recent bit of an increase in oil prices so that it could support the budgets and keep the books balanced.

Iraq got an NI type gov - guess what, it ceased to work for an extended period of time. It still has problem groups in the country.

LOL Thick as bricks. I just listened to Suella ranting In sme ways I see her as that as well as incapable of sensible flexibility in her views. Her solution effectively would have to make certain prevalent problems even worse. Magic money from nowhere.

So Israel's plan is to knock down all remaining buildings. Nice artists impression but that would be needed. In fact considering aspects like that it would appear the the source thinks the viewers are as thick as bricks.

What's not to like? The work is one thing but where did the money actually come from in Iraq's case?

;) Recent EU comment that was reported. The results of their last contribution have been blown up again. This is how the money is sourced often with the US making the biggest single donation.

I think I have heard mention of Arab problem Arab solution. Saudi - recent bit of an increase in oil prices so that it could support the budgets and keep the books balanced.

Iraq got an NI type gov - guess what, it ceased to work for an extended period of time. It still has problem groups in the country.

LOL Thick as bricks. I just listened to Suella ranting In sme ways I see her as that as well as incapable of sensible flexibility in her views. Her solution effectively would have to make certain prevalent problems even worse. Magic money from nowhere.

You're probably right John, best not bother and just leave them to fester in a ruined ****hole, till the next invasion and then blow what's left to f***.

Students and staff at Oxford and Cambridge universities have begun protest camps against the war in Gaza. So-called "liberated zones" were set up at Oxford's Museum of Natural History and King's College, Cambridge, earlier. The demonstrators called for the universities to cut financial ties with Israel following its offensive in Gaza. Oxford University has previously expressed "profound sympathy for those suffering in Gaza, Israel, and the West Bank". In the past week, Pro-Palestinian protesters have have set up tents outside university buildings in cities including Manchester, Sheffield and Newcastle as well as at Goldsmiths, University of London.

Cambridge Jews for Justice in Palestine, a group of Jewish students at the University of Cambridge said it was also supporting the demonstration "to oppose Israel's occupation of Palestine".

BBCnews

Popping up like 'shrooms after the rain. No justice. No peace.

It's telling that more Jews are advocating protest against the illegal occupation and oppression of Palestinians. FillyB. and the Dedicated followers of Fascists should pay heed.

Last edited:

I see the Daily Mail is doing its job of brainwashing its base

and the Dedicated followers of Fascists should pay heed.
Traditionally Jew hating was the preserve of right wing Conservative types and Nazis.
These days the same type of people are falling over each other to tell the world how much they love Israel.

The cause of this phenomenon is still a bit of mystery, have they seen the light, or had a road to Damascus or Tel Aviv moment.
Maybe it is because Israel is doing to Arabs and Muslims what they themselves would like to do Arabs and Muslims.

Maybe its because they have concluded that these days, its more advantageous to "love" Israel than to hate it.

Sponsored Links
Back