Problem with the boiler model no.( potterton Performa 28i)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi we got Potterton boiler ( Performa 28i ),we fashing problem last 10 days boiler noising too much even hot water not in use and radiator not working at all.and back side out of the wall boiler chimney or (exaust pipe )through that pipe there is a smell of gas.can you suggest regarding this matter please, or is there any dangourous thing in that.
thanks

Sponsored Links
If you can smell gas call transco,cant advise on any of the other problems as i couldnt understand your message.

Only one option at the moment: smell of gas = turning off at the metre and call gas emergency service, the number should be written on your metre.

Sponsored Links
Hi we got Potterton boiler ( Performa 28i ),we fashing problem last 10 days boiler noising too much even hot water not in use and radiator not working at all

What do you mean?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back