Problems with a saniflow system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i am new to this website and in no way am i a plumber, i work in construction but not as a trade so would like to put this out in the hope of getting help on the matter!

We moved into a new house in August and the 2nd bedroom had a bathroom installed in it with a sani flow toilet (not sure if connected up to the shower or wash basin but assume so). Now we rarely use this toilet as we have a normal one in our bathroom but we hada party the other night in which we think loads of people were using the saniflow. Now it started leaking so we mopped up the water and told everyone to stop using it. One bright spark decided to go and take a number 2 in the tooilet which caused it to flood up again and also leak through our ceiling slightly. Now the toilet is disgusting and i wondered is this something i can resolve myself. My GF father has said he took one apart and cleaned it out with a wet/dry hoover and that worked, i'm not so sure i can handle it given the state it is inside the toilet pan. An engineer has quoted £86 plus parts to fix and service is this right, and is it something i should leave for the professionals? Thanks

Sponsored Links
In my opion if you cant get a waste to a toilet dont have a toilet. Saniflows are evil. :evil:
Leave to the proffessionals who are prepared to deal with them. phone Saniflow for approved people in your area.
I think they can charge what they like and deserve to. : :LOL:

Damn` right .I`d charge £186 and I`ve got no sense of smell :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back