problems with Diplomat dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, i have a intergrated Diplomat dishwasher and its not very well at present, please help!
it started off when the eco light just flashed continually and would not allow me to switch programmes, i reset the unit with 4 quick presses of the programme button, this started flashing lights on the first programme Rinse and the fifth light Pans. washer will start to rinse and you can hear this but after say 5 mins the washer bleeps twice and you open the door and the water is very hot and the lights are flashing again and the water is full in the bottom of the washer. i press the programme button again and the water is pumped away but when i watch this the water has gone and the pump is still running and sucking in air, after 10 seconds of the water going the dish washer bleep twice and the 5 lights start to flash again! any help would be great,
thanks

Sponsored Links
DIPLOMAT error codes

Leds 1&5 on aquastop has detected leak
Leds 2&5 on overfill protection
Leds 1&2&5 on no heat
Leds 1&3&5 on not filling
Leds 2&3&5 on not pumping out
Leds 3&5 on Temp sensor o/c or s/c

cheers rocks1, your a star for getting back to me. spent all day going through the system and found the door latch had broken mounts and not always closing which was causing the small leak. hoping to find a replacement plastic door cover now

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back