Problems with Zanussi WJD 1667 W E10

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys im having problems with my above washer dryer im putting it on drying function and its coming up with a E10 fault code , it washed last night fine and i belive it is washing ok . i have cleaned the condenser out inside checked all of the pipes for blockages and bends ( they seem fine i removed most of the pipes to check ) when i turn the drying function on there is no water running through the condensor which i know is meant to happen also the heater element is not heating and the heater fan is not turning ( fan motor was replaced around 3 months ago ) what would be the cause of no water running through the condenser please

Sponsored Links
E10 is displayed to the customer. An engineer can further interogate the machine to get a different code.
However, I'd suspect you have a problem with the dryer inlet valve. It's not taking in cold water on the drying cycle.

100% correct thankyou part bought from partmaster for 19.99 and we paid the 9 for nextday deliver as we have two babies and the misses was in a panic third time in a year i have had to repair this machine

1st was the waste water pump went on the blink would not drin the water itself i had to do it manually

2nd was the heater fan went on the blink noticed when the dryer was in operation the fan was struggling to turn

3rd was this triple inlet soliniod valve noticed there was no water going throgh the condensor and you confirmed what i thought

oh and not forgetting the 100 or so times i have opend the unit to clean the condensor out

many thanks for help given

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back