Profile 60e pcb

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looks like the pcb is playing up. Think its a dry joint as when i moved a cable about the boiler cut in and worked o/k.
So Team, i ask you should i buy a new pcb or go for a recon unit. My gut feeling is for a recon as it would appear reading on other forums that these pcb fail time and time again.
Can anyone here recommend a supplier of the unit.
Thanks
Pete

Sponsored Links
Do a site search for author raden . He runs a company who reconditions boards his web address should be in there somewhere

We would normally only fit new PCBs for our customers.

They are pretty simple circuits though and probably not much for them to mess up when repairing.

If its an obvious bad joint on the board then your local TV repair shop should be able to resolder it for you.

Tony

Thanks to both of you. Thats a v/good idea about the TV shop, if i can find one i may well try it.

Pete

Sponsored Links
theres a plug in connector on the profile that pushes onto the overheat stat when you raise the cover back up.i think it powers the gas valve.check there first.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back