Programmable room stats - worth getting?

Sponsored Links
Almost certainly, unless you are going to ask for high temperatures.

I would opt for the Danfoss TP5 instead. Better and easier to program and has self setting clock.

Wireless TP5 equivalent is £70 more expensive than the Salus though - is it worth the extra? (I do need a wireless one - the TP5 is wired AFAICT)

James

I bought one and it was a waste of money. It was complicated to programme, we never really understood the instructions and in the end it didn't work because in practice the temperatures in the house didn't vary that much in the short term, ie over the 24 hour cycle. Waste of money. Why don't more people use them, do you think?

Sponsored Links
Got a danfoss wireless only stat works great .Can get the programmer type aswell. Tried the stat in different rooms to find best place hallway seemed to work the best .Try screwfix have several different types

Honeywell are easy to set. Drayton Digistat 3 I still need the manual for. hate those!
Wouldn't use a non programmable stat now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back