Programmer for Baxi105e boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have the boiler above and my plumber has left me high and dry. He disconnected the thermostat so I cant control my heating temp and the blummin boiler is in the loft! I have wiring in for a programmer in my hall but plumber has done a bunk and left me with a cable hanging out of the wall. I need to know what sort of programmer to get to control my boiler and whether I need a plumber or an electrician to install it for me? Any help gratefully received. Thnks

Sponsored Links
any will do, it doesn't have to be boiler specific. I would recommend a programmable thermostat, the honeywell 900 range are very good

I'll have a look at that. I'm just a bit worried because my plumber was umming and arring about needing an electrician to wire it up because it wasn't 'straight forward' - shouldn't a good plumber be able to do that do you know - or do I need a sparky? thanks again

I'm just a bit worried because my plumber was umming and arring about needing an electrician to wire it up because it wasn't 'straight forward'

shouldn't have took the job on then :rolleyes:

in answer to your question either should be able to do it ;)

Sponsored Links
Why did your plumber walk out on the job, does he not like to get paid?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back