PROGRAMMING A VHS VIDEO RECORDER FOR TV LISTING

No just the channels that come up with no or incorrect channel number when entering your videoplus code which was just bbc1 and channel 4

Sponsored Links
:D :D Hello again Tockworth, all systems are go here....we are back in business! How about that.

My wife and I think that is terrific, we think you are terrfic.

Your instructions have been clear and to the point and it has almost been like we have been actually talking with you.

Sir, we thank you for your time, your wisdom and your valuable advice and instructions.

This has meant a lot to us because we enjoy recording programmes and watching them earlier than they appear on the TV. The time would not have been right for us to be able to replace the video at the present and we would have missed it.

We send our thanks and appreciation and wish you and yours all the very best. My wife says you must be a very nice person, and I agree with her. Sagleo :D :p

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back