Project Fear was a way of describing the remainiacs hysteria

Sponsored Links
Highly esteemed brexiteers !

Are there ANY ? Care to name them ? Remember, highly esteemed though

Lord Bamford, James Dyson, The Queen, Jeremy Paxman etc.. The list is endless.

Sponsored Links
The Queen a Brexiteer?

upload_2018-8-5_22-28-25.png

Project Fear was a way of describing the remainiacs hysteria

But perhaps it could usefully be applied to the hysterical attempts of anti-EU campaigners to frighten people with the thought that foreigners might be coming to our country

for example:

VoteLeaveTurkey.jpg

VoteLeaveSerbia.jpg

Mail.jpg

MailImmigrants.jpg

MailNazi.jpg

more examples

Express1.jpg

ExpressMigrants.jpg

I once heard a Quitling say that xenophobia and racism didn't bring out Leave support.

Yeah, right.

is there no limit to the lies Leavers will tell to frighten people?

VoteLeaveTea.jpg

No, there isn't.

Thanks for the supporting leave info fantastic job, I thought you held a contrary view ........Sefton Delmer has nothing on you.

I seriously thought you were a remainer but your superb posts show otherwise....well done !

Sefton Delmer ~

Dad, have we got our country back yet, have we, have we?
The reply...

"Nope, and we never will - we're handing it over to your big uncle sam....

We did get the 'booby prize' though...

We've become the laughing stock of the world!"

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...tary-public-safety-threat-from-no-deal-brexit

lol. Dumbani.

A no-deal Brexit poses a substantial risk to public safety, with police officers instantly losing vital access to cross-border investigative powers and databases, the home secretary has been told in a damning letter from the national body of police and crime commissioners.

In the leaked document – marked “official sensitive” – the police leaders urge Sajid Javid to immediately draft contingency plans, warning that officers faced “a significant loss of operational capacity” should the UK crash out of the EU in March.

They say that they are becoming “increasingly concerned that such a loss of capacity could pose significant risks to our local communities”, and urge the home secretary to act swiftly to address their fears.

more examples

From JohnD's collection of the express newspaper.

'Soaring cost of teaching migrant children'
There are certainly a lot in some schools. My sister teaches French and Spanish to children. The problem though is that some classes are almost entirely Eastern European. Apparently its tricky teaching Spanish to a Lithuanian that cant speak a word of English.

The school has realised its a waste of time, so the language department is closing.

Sponsored Links
Back