PROLINE DISHWASHER PROBLEM

There ae generally two thermostatic devices fitted to this dishwasher.
1) resetable 2) non resetable.

If you have changed the heater and it still doesnt work check both of the devices. Both of these control the heater 1) is designed temporarily turn off the heater whilst the other blows permanently.

One is easily seen from the back bottom of the machine whilst the other is buried but screws into the base of the machine.

Sponsored Links
mine suffers from this on a regular basis, change the therm often, now have shares at partmaster.
I find it occurs when the salt light comes on so I try to remember to top it.
Also read somewhere that if you tip the machine forward 45 degrees & allow any water to run out it help to reset the machine. Dont know why but sometimes it works!!!!

Sponsored Links
for what its worth i should try and fix this. What is bizzarre about mine is everything works the timer the lot, only though no hot water.

I decided to check the blue cable going into the switch or thermostat located inbetween the 2 connectors of the element. that has 240 all the time, coming out from the other side of the thermostat also has 240 and going into the far right of the element 240 and out from far left 240.

So i now know theres voltage going through this baby, but why does it not get hot? I also noticed at the back of the sump by the pump there is another thermostat with 2 pings on it, 1 and blue, outter is brown as far as i can see.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back