Promises, promises.

Sponsored Links
Do you have any examples of this anti-semitism?

I realise what I wrote implies an assumption of anti semitism, I shouldve said 'anti semitism'.

There is a smear campaign goung on, no doubt about it. Its from both RW media and within Labour. But there is increasing hostility towards Jewish people and the Corbynista ideology is in part to blame.

Sponsored Links
that seems to be a "no"

Hah ha JohnD thinks there is absolutely no problem with anti semitism and that the abusive attacks arent real.

Please point out where Corbyn has condemned any violence committed by Hamas or Palestinians.

Another vague slur by Notch.

He does seem very fond of them today.

Such as whom?

that Chukja wat sit Mp has told corbyn to call off the dogs . 3 MP's critical of Corbyn have lost a vote of no confidence from there local party ;)

Corbyn supporters ? momentum are purging the party of dissent ;):idea:

Perhaps Mcdonald has been reading his little red Mao book again :LOL:

I'm confused with Boris. Despite his stance on Brexit, he's joined the single market after all. o_O

Another vague slur by Notch.

He does seem very fond of them today.

Such as whom?

Vague slur? What did I say that was vague or a slur.

Do you need me to list the moderates in Labour?

Tell you what, take out the minority hard left like Corbyn, Mcdonnell, Commie and a few others. The rest, ie the majority are moderate.

I realise what I wrote implies an assumption of anti semitism, I shouldve said 'anti semitism'.

There is a smear campaign goung on, no doubt about it. Its from both RW media and within Labour. But there is increasing hostility towards Jewish people and the Corbynista ideology is in part to blame.
Any increased hostility towards Jewish people could be in part caused by a growing perception that some pro Israel and anti Corbyn elements are inflating the problem of anti Jewish sentiment in order to remove a democratically elected leader of a legitimate political party.
If the rank and file of the Labour party are not happy with Corbyns performance as leader then they can always get rid of him, another reason for resentment could be that those who are engaged in the smear campaign aren't just attacking Corbyn, by calling the Labour party institutionally racist and rife with anti-semitism they are libelling 1000's of decent people who vote Labour as "Jew haters"and worse.

If the rank and file of the Labour party are not happy with Corbyns performance as leader then they can always get rid of him

Labour MPs did try and get rid of him.

He hardly has unanimous support amongst backbenchers, its a deeply split party.

Vague slur? What did I say that was vague or a slur.

Do you need me to list the moderates in Labour?

Tell you what, take out the minority hard left like Corbyn, Mcdonnell, Commie and a few others. The rest, ie the majority are moderate.

Chuka una MP in a speech told Corbyn to " call off the dogs" who were attacking moderate MP's . Reported on the news tonight

Exact words " Call off the dogs"

Any increased hostility towards Jewish people could be in part caused by a growing perception that some pro Israel and anti Corbyn elements are inflating the problem of anti Jewish sentiment in order to remove a democratically elected leader of a legitimate political party

There is clearly increased hostility towards Jewish people, it isnt all just a smear

Sponsored Links
Back