pump needed for a concord WRS boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can anyone help, I have a Concord WRS boiler (yes I know Prehistoric) for my heating and hot water system, and disaster the pump for the heating has stopped working, does anyone know where I can get a new or reconditioned or working second hand one from, as the moment I cannot afford a new central heating system

Sponsored Links
Why not buy a new pump? Standard heating pump £40 ish.
Are you sure the pump has failed?

chris,
#
If you can tell me where I can buy a pump for a boiler this old then I would be grateful, I have asked my local plummbers suppliers and they say that this type o fpump is no longer made, and yes I have had an engineer out to check and they say it is the pump

Are you saying that the pump is not the same as any standard heating pump? Can you post a picture of the pump? If it really is something that cannot be replaced, why not fit a new standard pump in series with the old one?

Sponsored Links
pump will be either a comet big blue bugger or an old smc piece of cake to change ho ho ho .you will need a standard pump plus extensions may be only one extension needed,if the pump was used with the pump kit supplied you will need to drain the sys as it was done in 1" blk iron be prepared for a big bill as this can be a long job depending on circumstances,a standard 15/60 pump should do the trick enjoy

Bripl, any reason why hillery can't just fit a new pump to the copper pipework beyond the pump kit assembly, leaving the old dead pump in place?

these brutes were fitted before common sense,the pumps normally siezed with debris i would of thought the restriction too much for a new pump to work efficently

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back