Puppys

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ive got a Bichon Friséapoo. She's 2½ years old and hasn't been done.

I went round my mates today and he has a King Charlesapoo about 2years old and still has his balls.

Look very similar dogs . So I said let get them together.

He said OK 40/60 in my favour. (Money)

Don't think so. I'm talking he gets 1 puppy. We keep the rest..

I think it would be nice for her to have a litter, but another friend said it can have a negative effect on her.

I'm all for making a couple of bob but not at the expense of her happiness, and she is a happy dog.

Feed back please.

Sponsored Links

I went round my mates today and he has a King Charlesapoo about 2years old and still has his balls.

I think it would be nice for her to have a litter, but another friend said it can have a negative effect on her.

I'm all for making a couple of bob but not at the expense of her happiness, and she is a happy dog.

Feed back please.
We have a a fox red Labrador. She’s an absolutely beautiful dog and we’ve had similar thoughts

Having a bitch spayed is supposed to be good for them ?

Know nothing about dog breeding but what sort of money are you looking at per puppy?

Know nothing about dog breeding but what sort of money are you looking at per puppy?

I don't know. I never knew he had a dog with balls until tonight.

Sponsored Links
I don't know. I never knew he had a dog with balls until tonight.
Dogs aren’t as expensive as they used to be.

We don’t care about the money. It’s more of our dog will benefit from having pups

Feed back please.
They’ll be a right litter of Bichonfriesekingcharlesapoo's. 4 dogs for the price of one or as we called them years ago, mongrels.
Seriously though, our Susie was spayed when young but I don’t think I could have gone through the worry of her having pups. Our friend who bred her, is very choosy about who she lets hers go to - she has told a few people that they can’t have one if she gets a wring feeling about them and she has a list of people that can wait over two years to get one of hers. It was enough worry for me the other year with my family of Blue Tits and again last year with the Robins.

Normal rules for owners of dogs is that they either get a one-off stud fee (for two shots) or a choice of or the money of one pup.

My parents had Shetland sheepdogs and over the years had a number of litters, most of them grew up fine, but they don’t always, we had one dog who had a whole litter born stillborn and another litters where 1 puppy which was very cute but it never grew, the vet came and discovered it’s ants wasnt formed do it couldnt poo, sometimes it’s just under the skin but not in this case. The vet put the puppy down while I held it….that was proper hard, I was a young teenager at the time.

Given that you are considering breeding 2 cross breeds, you won’t know what the result will be.

Dogs aren’t as expensive as they used to be.

We don’t care about the money. It’s more of our dog will benefit from having pups

If I can make money out of it, all the better. But your right they are not what they were in price.

I'd love her to have pups. But only if it's right for her. I wished my little Australian cockapoo could have had them as she would have been a great mum.

The most important thing is what effect it will have on her.
Positive or a negative having her babies taken away from her.

They’ll be a right litter of Bichonfriesekingcharlesapoo's

This is a good point. I could be creating Frankensteins monster.

Could a hansom King Charles springer mixed with a beautiful Bichon Frisé all mixed in with Poodles create ugly little dogs that no one wanted.

Would you do that to your wife? In my opinion it is irresponsible people like you that cause the problem of dogs having to be rescued through out the country. No matter how you try to wrap it up all you are seeing is £ signs

If you have an animal that needs to be put down, it is your duty to stay with it and provide what comfort and reassurance you can in its final moments.

When time came to say goodbye to my old tabby Harry in 2016 I stayed with him and held him through the process in the vets. Glad I did because I didn't with our previous cats. Don't know why I didn't before. It's really the least you can do for them, give some reassurance.

This is a good point. I could be creating Frankensteins monster.

Could a hansom King Charles springer mixed with a beautiful Bichon Frisé all mixed in with Poodles create ugly little dogs that no one wanted.
Honestly, I think yes. I don’t know anyone or see anyone wherever I go dog walking that has a mongrel these days. I think you might have trouble finding them good homes. In the wrong hands, they could end up as bait dogs on a traveler camp. Just my opinion though.

Our new whippet cost £850, she is Kennel club registered pedigree. But there is more to being a dog breeder than getting a couple of pooches to get it on. When we were looking prices ranged from 600 - 1800 for different breeds.

If you are going to sell them you need to be licensed and I don't think many will pay much for an unlicensed cross. You also have to have them chipped and vaccinated. Then there is all the genetic testing people want with certain breeds.

We are tempted to let our bitch have one litter, but I don't think there is money in it unless you register

Sponsored Links
Back