Purchasing Core Drills

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking to fit several tuble dryer vents and considering purchasing diamond core drill which means that I'm looking for a bit of advice. I have several hilti 110 drills and was considering these as a purchase http://www.buyaparcel.com/pageview....code=P-64185&gclid=CNTMjbrnm5kCFQ0zQgod6zXzDw

Could anyone give me an idea if these are worth the money as I have sen others on ebay around £60.00 that I may consider.

Thanks in advance

Z

Sponsored Links
You would get a good set for around the that money although if you shop around you could probably get a similar set for 65 -75 quid mainly via the internet. Have a look on eBay and check the feedback of the sellers to gauge your opinion of their Core Drill sets. Just avoid the really cheap ones as they are not worth bothering with.

zoom - I'd advise only buying the sizes you need (and buying best quality you can afford if you've got lots to do) otherwise there's a chance that some tackle will remain unused in the case for years. We only use Norton tackle which seems to last a long time.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back