Purple as 3rd line/phase conductor!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what happened above. The comment from B-A-S which was between what are now my two messages at #19 & #20 is gone, but there was nothing objectionable about it. Actually, I think it was just his words which are now at #27. Not sure if he reposted or if that's the original post which has somehow ended up out of sequence..... Or have I missed a whole load of other things since last night here?

Sponsored Links
Not sure what happened above. The comment from B-A-S which was between what are now my two messages at #19 & #20 is gone, but there was nothing objectionable about it. Actually, I think it was just his words which are now at #27. Not sure if he reposted or if that's the original post which has somehow ended up out of sequence..... Or have I missed a whole load of other things since last night here?
I don't know what happened, but I'm sure that the mods would not have removed message(s) simply because it/they involved "questioning/challenging opinions". If they did that, the forum would probably be pretty devoid of posts :)

Kind Regards, John

[I'm sure that the mods would not have removed message(s) simply because it/they involved "questioning/challenging opinions".
That's exactly what they did, hence my comment about it.

From one of the Mods:
BAS, I don't visit this section much but I see you annoy a lot of people. If you stuck to the subject and spent less time sniping at and about the people who post, you'd have fewer of your posts deleted. You cause more trouble than anyone else on the forum. It wasn't I who deleted the posts, but I can understand why it occurred.
And no, I'm not interested in arguing with you, any more than the other mods are.
To be blunt, you'll have to put up or shut up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back