push button flush valve help.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys was over in brothers yesterday as he called me cause his toilet wouldnt flush- but he messed around with the cable of the flush valve and a spring has come out and i cant figure out how to put it back in- its a siamp type flush valve here is a link to it- [http://www.siamp.com/index.php?option=com_hotproperty&task=view&id=53&Itemid=42]

If anyone can assist me would be very thankful, its the bottom part of the cable which is the problem where the little lever is- if you push the flusher the lever moves but has to be manually reset i need to figure out how to refit the spring so it keeps going back to original position.[/url]

Sponsored Links
Pain in the @rse things.

Fluidmaster to a 'universal' replacement valve for £15. Some medium effort to fit but then it will be fixed for a long time.

thanks for reply. Hoping to have A go off trying to refit the spring first, just hoping to see a disassembled 1 to see the concept.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back