pvc shaped box ends

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I am looking to do my facias in pvc and want to re-produce the existing box ends. Is there a supplier of pre-formed bo ends? I intend to over clad in white 9mm.

[/img]

Sponsored Links
No you won't be able to get that anywhere. If you want to keep it you'll have to rub down and repaint.

I don't mean to be critical but that looks shyte anyway... (could be the photo not doing justice mind!)

it can be done but may end up looking a bit odd you will need to use a bit of box end board place it over the current wood box end and draw round the outline then cut out the centre hole slightly smaller so that you don't see the wood through it. then you will have to trim round the edge with maybe a flexi glued on to run in line with the lip of the fascia and to cover wooden edges if this makes any sense but in answer to your question yes.
I could do it neatly but do you have the patience ? :)

Sponsored Links
No you won't be able to get that anywhere. If you want to keep it you'll have to rub down and repaint.

I don't mean to be critical but that looks shyte anyway... (could be the photo not doing justice mind!)
It`s got a kinda phallic appearance :mrgreen: looks like it was fitted to the Cerne Abbas Giant

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back