Pyronix - Front Door Contact Installation Query - MC1MINI

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am installing a Pyrnoix Enforcer. The PIRs work well and have been walk tested fine. The Door Contact I have installed and attempted to walk test, but it does not work...

I have installed the contact on the side of the door, although this may not be the traditional approach, it should still work in terms of the magnets making contact unless I'm missing something? Can you see a fundamental issue with the way I've fixed this?

Also, I've synced the input to the main unit and assigned the Input Type as 07 Final Exit.
The red and blue lights are lit up, which doesn't look correct. Also when performing a walk test, the action of opening and closing the door does nothing in terms of picking up the contact.

Any advice on resolving this is appreciated. I have attached an image of the contact install and the lights shown with the cover off. Thanks!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 788
Sponsored Links
Turn the contact around ....the reed switch is on the wrong side ( above the LED's on the right)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back