Pyronox enforcer wired PIR

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
One PIR was wired to our enforcer system when it was installed, but this wired PIR has not been programmed correctly. I'm now trying to unpick this and get it working. I understand this will be input 33 or 34, but when I try to add it to Area A and set it as an Intruder type, the system test is failing. Two questions:

• How can I easily find out which input it is wired to (33 or 34)?
  • Can you point me towards some additional settings which I've evidently missed? All the documentation seems to be focussed on wireless inputs, rather than wired
Thank you!

Sponsored Links
look inside the panel and see what input it's wired on
Is the zone resistor type correct for the input ?

I can see it's going to 33, and have checked the resistor type in the settings menu matches that in the PIR. All seems to be wired according to the manual, but it's still failing when I exit the Engineer menu. I can only think it's going to have to be completely unpicked?

Failing ? Showing tamper ? In engineering / diagnostics/ view input , will show t in tamper

Sponsored Links
In the menu, I've gone to CHOOSE MODES and ensured they match the PIR wiring, and then in CHANGE INPUTS set input 33 as Intruder type with appropriate name etc. Exit engineering menu and it checks the system and then "test failed <name of input 33>". Not showing tamper.

Post picture of expansion board there should be one wire in common and one in z33 these have to be the correct way ( unlike a normal eol zone ) remove and fit a 2,2k resistor and see if it clears , if so check wires

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back