Question about Leylandii conifers

L

Locoz

Hi, I need some advice on growing Leylandii conifer trees.

Is it possible to grow Leylandii conifers on the same patch of ground that there were previously Leylandii conifers which have been burnt down?

Any tips would be appreciated, thanks.

Sponsored Links
if theres no "poisons" used to kill the trees and they grew there before
they should grow just as well now providing the relivent nutreants [goodness] in the soil havent been removed

Sponsored Links
leylandii are a nice tree they just need to be looked after and controlled. No problem with regrowing them on the same land. Worth adding some decent compost to the soil before you plant them though

leylandii are a nice tree they just need to be looked after and controlled. No problem with regrowing them on the same land. Worth adding some decent compost to the soil before you plant them though

leylandii are a nice tree they just need to be looked after and controlled
I agree T but many don't and I've lost count of the number of disputes I've seen regarding them over the years.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back