Question - wiring Salus RT500RF to Worcester Bosch 37cdi

Hi Picasso,

after reading your comments above re the Ns and Ls being live if boiler is on I thought then my wiring must have been correct in the first place!!

The problem as it happens is the unit as I've plugged N and L to a mains plug and still cannot get them to communicate - ie get the green light on

Thanks, Jit

Sponsored Links
Hi,

I've just spoken with a chap from Salus technical and he confirmed my wiring was correct as originally posted.

Lr to No
Ls to Com
Ns to N

and leave the link on Salus in

He then advised there are 32 different combinations of channel settings and said they like customers to try about 8 before giving up, I said I'd try and get back to him if I had any problems (I did try about 4 already).

The one he recommended was 0 - take out all jumpers in wireless unit and flick all up on control unit.

You'd never believe it but it worked, it changed the control unit to green!

I'm at work at the minute, but will try wiring it to boiler (again!) tonight!

Thanks to everyone for their help over the weekend - I hope this helps somebody searching the forum in the future that may get stuck!

Jit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back