question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
what i want to know is....has any diyouselfer experienced plumbers coming into their place of work and insisting that they do his job therefore depriving him of a living.......i think not........glad i got wrid of that out of my system

MOD

split from hijacked post

Sponsored Links
i said his place of work .above. sexist pig me their place of work i meant

please note 10a ;)

..........insisting that they do his job therefore depriving him of a living.....

Do it all the time, I expect others do it too. If people have enough work to mean they can't get round for weeks, AND there are supposedly not enough plumbers to do the jobs why not let people do the bits they can or want to do?

Sponsored Links
If there's any plumber out there who'ld like to come and fix this b****y accelerator please be my guest. I need a tea break!

would that be in an accelerator in a physics lab or a garage.

I ask because.............................. I'm a nosey git :LOL:

felix said:
If there's any plumber out there who'ld like to come and fix this b****y accelerator please be my guest. I need a tea break!

I would but you couldn't afford me :LOL:

It's in a radiotherapy treatment room. If you're lucky you'll never see one!

felix said:
It's in a radiotherapy treatment room. If you're lucky you'll never see one!

Too late m8 spent 7years getting better :cool:

BETTER

food-smiley-018.gif

Pleased to hear it Doitall. We do reckon to cure 55% of our patients on average. I'd like to think that in the not too distant future, ie before I find myself inside a treatment room with Beam-On, that'll be 100% and this million pound machine will be in a museum alongside the iron lung. Of course I'll be out of a job but here's hoping anyway!

felix said:
Pleased to hear it Doitall. We do reckon to cure 55% of our patients on average. I'd like to think that in the not too distant future, ie before I find myself inside a treatment room with Beam-On, that'll be 100% and this million pound machine will be in a museum alongside the iron lung. Of course I'll be out of a job but here's hoping anyway!

Be nice to think so in the near distant future :LOL:

Wouldn't wish it on anyone. :cry:

I can just imagine the scene for poor felix.............

"do you know how much I paid for this machine only to have it go wrong on me? hmm....hmm.......only a million pounds!"......."....annnnd...I only ad it serviced last month"

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back