quick conect air con units

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
new.png
old unit.jpg
afternoon, need some advise and help, I am replacing an quick connect unit similar to one I use to have but having problems with the pipe connection, on picture marked new withy red ling I think this should be removed as it not on my old system could some one confirm this thanks andy

Sponsored Links
am not using one as you don't need to as the unit outside is gassed and when you connect it works, but the picture which I show how the bracket on it which is not on my old one

These sound like the pre-gassed self install units that Dicky was talking about recently. He might be on later - he's fitted a few - so might share his knowledge if we ask him nicely.

Sponsored Links
cheers snes but I think it nearly sorted a friend just being used little more force than what I could have the bracket mark with red line came flying off just got to connect in morning now

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back