Quitters losing the argument?

I actually don't know what it means

Im not sure why Noseall should think I should have heard of such a term.

Maybe its a term used frequently in his social circle.

Alternatively its because his predictable narrative is thst anybody that isnt a supporter of the far left, must be automatically stereotyped as a far right racist.

Perhaps he might enlighten us which it is :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Im not sure why Noseall should think I should have heard of such a term
I actually first read it on DIYnot along with the term rug pilots. I find it astonishing that you claim to have not read it on here. You don't seem to miss much. Future posts will reveal the truth though.....(y)

Alternatively its because his predictable narrative is thst anybody that isnt a supporter of the far left, must be automatically stereotyped as a far right racist.

I suspect you did really know the meaning because you're not daft and you're just enjoying yourself trying to wind people up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Quitters losing the argument?
Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ellal, Yesterday at 2:47 PM.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/quitters-losing-the-argument.505693/page-2#ixzz5LFgNKGT4

I think you will find there has been a vote,and you might be upset to find,that the remainers lost the argument,lost the debate(even though they lied through their teeth)and then lost the vote,they are now losing their minds,after being beaten by the better side,it is now time for you remoaners/losers to come to terms with this,and stop all this childish sulking.

and yet the quitters are kicking up a fuss and constantly complaining. What have they got to moan about?

They've spent 45 years moaning about Europe and show no signs of ever stopping.

Moan, moan, moan.

It's time they came to terms with winning the referendum and stopped their childish sulking.

I'd never heard of a "sore winner" until I heard the Quitters complaining

poor old sbgasman can't complain, he doesn't even know what terms he was voting for.

Back